MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Manage and direct operations and sales activities for the UAE market with full P&L responsibility, achieve sales & profit targets and a superior consumer experience in accordance with Pandora’s vision of becoming the world’s most loved jewelry brand.
Lead the UAE team, consisting of 23 O&O Stores and approx. 130 HC in accordance with the company values – office based in Dubai.
- Ensure and drive operations for Pandora UAE, with full commercial accountability for achieving business objectives and KPI, develop new business and protect profitability
- Ensure the preparation of budgets, forecasts, business plan and progress reports and submit them to the Cluster as required
- Ensure high level execution, accordingly to company guidelines
- Inspire, develop and motivate staff to maintain a high performance culture, providing guidance and coaching to proactively build knowledge and skills that support the achievement of business objectives
- Ensure all the activities of Pandora UAE comply with the local legislation and ethical standards
- Authorise funds and expenditure to implement policies, programmes and business strategies
- Ensure safety and security of assets and resources
- Negotiate real estate contracts with landlords, including specific terms of a commercial lease
- Ambassador for Pandora values of Pride, Passion and Performance to guide behaviour towards staff, partners, customers and suppliers
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Strong retail knowledge (min 8 years) and regional expertise
- Passion for developing and leading teams combined with a solid leadership experience
- Previous exposure to an international brand and company
- Educated to master degree level or equivalent professional qualification
- Leadership in order to deliver a clear direction, setting correct standards of behaviour, delegating work appropriately and fairly, providing development opportunities and coaching when and where required
- Strategic vision in order to realise organisational goals, setting and developing strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent ability to communicate with different stakeholders
The Country Manager UAE must live up to Pandora’s core values:
- Can do attitude and high performance drive
- Great overview and whole hearted passion
- Strong individual – yet team player in the pride
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the relevant skill set then we’d love to hear from you! Please click here to apply.
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.