Would you like to join Danone Middle East and contribute to bring health through food to as many people as possible? If YES, Danone Middle East is looking for a talented “Supply Chain Analyst” to be based in Dubai, UAE, like you!
In the context of Specialized Nutrition Middle East, as a Supply Chain Analyst you will be reporting to the Customer Service, Logistics & Quality Manager and you will be accountable for:
1. The management of logistics budget & realize productivity (protein) for bottom line contribution
2. Project deployment for process efficiencies & top line execution
3. Systems management of order to cash cycle
About the role
In this role, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Own maintenance, tracking of master file & R3 review to communicate to customer service for update & share with supply planning prior Rolling Forecast submission post month closing.
- Act as the MM & EOM custodian & ensures a close follow up for month landing with Customer Service team.
- Freight management:
a) Annual tender process incl. analysis of COGS
b) Monthly cost management incl. analysis, tracking, action plan & efficiency improvement
c) Efficiency realization
d) 3PL relationship management
- Deployment of project management:
a) Customer Service process efficiency projects
b) Top-line projects deployment
- Monthly performance Customer Service dashboard review, analysis, actions & publication for flash call
- Own update of the Supply Chain SOP with quarterly review & update in line with risk management
To be successful in the role you should ideally have:
- Fluency in English, Arabic is an advantage
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a similar role in a multinational FMCG and/or Pharma company
- Primarily hands on knowledge on local distributor management and supply chain management
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering
- Competency in using Microsoft Office Power Point and advanced competency in Excel
Danone is a world leading food company operating in three business divisions: Fresh Dairy Products, Specialized Nutrition and Waters.
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have in impacting the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Working in Danone Middle East is one of the best places to build a strong career through everyday learning, empowerment and team collaboration in an open culture & environment. Our culture fosters autonomy and empowerment, where your everyday can be a fresh adventure – full of new possibilities and opportunities for your development.
So, if you are the Supply Chain Analyst we are looking for, click on “apply” now before the closing date of 24.05.2020.
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit www.danone.com
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.