Nestlé UAE is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to manage a Supply Chain team in the UAE with responsibility on Demand & Supply Planning, warehouse & distribution, Order to Cash activities and Clearance. TThey will also be responsible to establish and develop relationship with strategic suppliers and customers to ensure high service quality and efficiency in the operations.
The Supply Chain Manager will also support the business results by being part of the country mancom to ensure full development of Nestlé operations in line with business requirements, and lead initiatives, through lean tools and methodologies to drive continuous improvement across the organization.
A day in the life of…
- Ensuring stock availability in the country minimizing working capital
- Reduce cost of distribution
- Ensuring best in class service to customer
- Develop suppliers relationship and management through operational review
- Drive continuous development in customer order automation
- Lead safety and compliance in Supply Chain operations
- Manage relationship with custom authorities to ensure control on local regulatory requirements and best performance in Finish goods custom release
What will make you successful
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience with 3 to 5 in a line manager role
- Strong leadership skill and people management experience
- D&SP, Logistic and customer understanding & management and O2C activities
- Good experience in suppliers management
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Very good understanding of key finance to drive SC cost
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.