Vertical Sales Leader – Data Centres
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco- friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join our team in the role of Vertical Sales Leader – Data Centres to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role, you will responsible for leading and managing the entire Sales and Business Development cycle for identified customers in the designated vertical across META (Middle East, Turkey & Africa). This person will own the complete business metrics in this vertical not limited to opportunity funnel management, enabling project wins, bid resource planning, financial orders forecasts and account and life cycle management support.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Regional Leadership Team, Regional Sales organization, key business partners and dedicated vertical domain customer consultant’s/solution architect team to capture maximum share of demand (SOD) in the designated vertical growth in addition to delivering planned return on investment for this initiative.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Engage with C- suite / senior influencers within customer organization. Build and drive forums across vertical insights. Create network of Key developers for Global leverage. Partners with Key industry vendors/suppliers to create early joint positioning around technology partnership.
· Drive and maintain highly matrixed sales organization to deliver growth in designated vertical. Ensure team meetings cadence and drive the outcome for well planned funnel growth and project positioning. Ability to drive META level engagement charter based on time zones and cultural challenges.
· Steer creation of the customer technical roadmap; customers include both internal and external. Participate in forums and industry seminars to gain visibility about the market and create awareness with customers on HBS offerings.
· Influence support (Buy- in) from Regional leaders based on clear business rationale.
· Forecast on the AOP deliverable. YOY growth with emphasis on double digit growth over region GDP as minimum.
· Work with Strategic Marketing to develop strategic plans that enable businesses to grow faster than their markets inclusive of target accounts and account penetration plans.
· Define marketing and business plans aligned to the vertical growth.
· Lead integrated cross- functional teams to execute plan to drive financial results.
· Develop and implement comprehensive plans focusing on growing sales and increasing profitability
· Develop forward looking offering and service plans that enable profitable growth into the STRAP period.
· Work closely with the Marketing & Solutions Team to identify product and solution gaps and fuel vertical- related NPI development
· Investigate marketing opportunities with significant scale and synergy to drive growth and leverage current portfolio of products, software and services.
· Use management operating system to drive results.
· Develop and maintain a strategic plan for the Vertical business growth including:
· Portfolio analysis and assessment to identify revenue and growth plans by market segment.
· Identification and evaluation of organic growth strategies by product line, globally.
· Identification and evaluation of inorganic growth strategies including acquisitions, alliance, licensing, and partnership opportunities linked to the strategic plan.
· Fact- based analysis of market trends; competitive data; technology advancements; and customer needs assessment and new product developments.
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree Engineering/Economics/Finance
· Strong preference for engineering/technology background with excellent analytical skills.
· MBA or similar preferred.
· Project Management qualification is an advantage
· Extensive experience in a similar role
· Proven experience within a business development role (ideally solutions type of Organization) or proven Sales / Project experience with strong exposure to technology. Preferably in Government / Corrections Vertical
· Fluent in speaking and writing in English
· Demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts/offerings to internal and external customers, consultants, include C level executives.
· Demonstrated high- level business analysis skills with proven ability to forecast client’s needs, use questioning strategies, and create and architect innovative and creative solutions in a complex multiple systems environment.
· Proven ability to work on multiple projects/ opportunities at one time
· Demonstrated financial, business, commercial and contractual acumen and experience.
· Experience implementing similar to Honeywell’s integrated product offerings and solutions and/or industry building automation software and solutions.
We can offer you incredible career progression, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture