HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The key purpose of the role is to ensure continuous improvement of S&OP processes across SC functions and SBU for IMEA. The S&OP Process Manager collaborates closely with the Business Planning Manager and Supply Planning teams, SC Development and Analytic teams, either directly or via the 2 direct reports, in order to ensure a Constrained Level 2 Business Plan as an output of the Demand Supply and regional S&OP meetings. The role holder would be able to independently handle interactions with several cross functional stakeholders and deliver a clear and accurate Constrained Level 2 Plan on delivery plant basis.
- Direct responsibility for the owning of the constrained level 2 numbers for all SBUs in IMEA.
- Identifies, develops and implements process improvement plans to optimize S&OP processes to meet company objectives for quality, cost, responsiveness and growth.
- Responsible to provide processes & the framework, to drive operational excellence for the S&OP Process specialists.
- Responsible to ensure L2 constrained plan with more than 75% accuracy on delivery plant level on m-2.
- Demand Supply Reviews & Regional S&OP meetings – Monitoring and continuously improving the efficiency of Demand Supply Reviews & Regional S&OP meetings in collaboration with business planning managers.
- Ensures that S&OP Process Specialists Facilitate Demand Supply Reviews & Regional S&OP meetings properly, including agenda preparation, consolidation and distribution of deck, and the issuing of meeting minutes and action items.
- Ensures that issues and imbalances which are identified during the monthly S&OP cycle are cross functionally reviewed, resolved or escalated with recommendations and alternatives for closure.
- Monitors maintenance of suitable statistical forecast model in APO DP to have correct baseline forecast.
- Check statistical forecast accuracy results on monthly basis together with gap analysis and improvement plans.
- Inventory optimization & reduction – systematically contributes to drive down inventory through system clearance and providing better baseline plan.
- Prepares the final level 2 demand plan after finishing S&OP cycle for execution to the supply planners.
- Gather, analyse and validate all data that will be used in forecasting process.
- Ensure S&OP process efficiency with regular health checks.
- Collaborates with Supply Planning managers in planning for new items and new projects.
- Accountable for delivering the total demand plan through each S&OP cycle for rolling 24-month horizon and submits forecast to feed Supply Planning process.
- Assists in developing the annual capacity requirements, providing longer term analysis of demand to assist AO leadership in assessing longer term capital and capacity needs.
- Support on Management of Slow Movers and Obsoletes sold in other regions to find a solution
- Reporting to the Regional Supply Chain Director of IMEA, regularly on team and individual work accomplishments, problems, progress in mastering tasks and work processes and individual and the team’s training needs.
- University degree in Business Planning, Engineering or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 9-12 years professional experience in Supply Chain department having led teams & been independently responsible for successful KPI performance.
- Cross-functional understanding in Demand Planning, Supply Planning ,Sales, Customer Service, OtC-knowledge
- Superior communication skills with effectiveness in managing communication at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills with the ability to multi-task and adapt.
- Ability to define objectives, scope and resources for projects and ensure delivery on time & in full, with relevant KPI proof.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Broad understanding of supply chain principles, practices and processes
- English, SAP, APO, MS Office, BW Reporting proficiency
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.