HR Operations Specialist Job
About the Team
The operations team, endeavours to continuously build and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the whole employee lifecycle. We are dedicated to leading with care and have empathy in mind. We strive to develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs. We aspire to ensure employees feel heard and that they are given the appropriate resources and support needed to be effective and efficient during their careers. The ideal candidate is someone who is highly motivated with a positive attitude and exhibits patience, teamwork, critical thinking, and emotional intelligence.
What You Will Do
1. Ensure legal compliance by managing and implementing applicable human resource state requirements.
2. Committed to building good and harmonious employee relations, including handling trade union relations, participating in collective bargaining, dealing with labour disputes.
3. Answer all queries from employees and line managers regarding human resources policies and procedures.
4. Design and recommend enhancements, improvements and simplifications of existing HR processes and procedures.
5. Support employee life cycle management processes such as on- boarding management, termination, personal data changes, internal transfers.
6. Support relocation, immigration and other responsibilities related to staffing administration.
7. Be responsible for vendor management to improve operation and service quality, efficiency and experience (e.g. benefits vendors).
8. Responsible for contract preparation and all employee documentation according to local legislation (e.g. reference letters, promotion letters, maternity administration, leaves, etc).
9. Support employees and improve the employee experience by providing end- to- end HR solutions to solve their issues.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above.
2. 4+ years of People Operations/Human Resources related experience.
3. Familiar with labour/compliance laws and cultural nuances within the UAE.
4. Experience with employee lifecycle (onboarding, transfers, performance cycles, leaves of absence and offboarding).
5. Support employees and improve the employee experience by providing an end to end HR solution to solve their issues.
6. Analytical and problem- solving skills.
7. High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics.
8. Humility, flexibility, and good interpersonal & customer- facing skills are a must.
9. Highly proficient and excellent communication skills in English and Arabic
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.