Custom Clearance Officer ( Liquid Cargo Experience)
(Should have custom clearance experience with handling of Liquid Cargo – Lubricants/Chemicals/Petrochemicals)
Job Location – Dubai
Salary – AED 7000 – 8000
• Collaborate with all stakeholders in planning strategies so as to clear and release the client’s shipment on time.
• Communicate with customs and other relevant authorities for any issues that may arise during clearance of cargo.
• Verify dates of shipment and inspection, receive pre- production sample, approval on packaging, payment procedure and handle all shipment documentations.
• Process customs clearance documentation for the clients and liaise with relevant authorities on a daily basis so as to deliver excellent customer service to all customers
• Arrange request for payment for clearing agents and advance payment for high value shipments.
• Organize undertaking documents or shipping guarantees to customs authorities in case of documents shortage or delay and follow up with the clearing agents to close it.
• Prioritize shipment which requires immediate clearance with customs and prepare report on shipment released and pending shipment to be cleared on a daily basis
• Advance operational efficiencies to increase ability to process customer orders using both systems and physical improvements
• Monitor clearing agents until the arrival of goods to the warehouse.
• Comply and adhere to export or import administration regulations
• Develop knowledge on customs qualifications, ensure new regulations are understood and implemented where required.
Job Qualifications and Experience
• The required candidate must have relevant qualifications for this role
• Minimum five years of practical experience in the same position
• Should have custom clearance experience with handling of Liquid Cargo – Lubricants/Chemicals/Petrochemicals
• Must be computer literate with high proficiency in Microsoft office
• Good interpersonal relations and communication skills
• Knowledge of documentation requirements
• The applicant must have knowledge of government procedures relating to imports and exports as well as knowledge of customs laws.
• Should have the ability to clear both sea and air shipments
Interested candidates can email your CV to