HR GRADUATE PROGRAM
A Graduate Program at L’Oréal Middle East will allow you to gain a strong professional experience, learn and connect with the best in industry! Come & join our HR team for a 6-12 months assignment.
- Contribute to the implementation of one or several HR projects
- (support, communication, methodology, etc.).
- Coordinate the various players involved.
- Monitor the unit’s HR indicators and draft studies requested.
- Participate in departmental activities (meetings, conferences, projects, etc.).
- Passionate for Digital innovations and development across functions
- Manage HR related projects across various divisions and functions
The ideal candidate should have:
- Passion to build people network
- Interest in project management
- Creative and innovate mind (we want your bright ideas!)
- High energy level – we work hard and we play hard too!
PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS
- You must be a fresh graduate (less than 2 years)
- Available to start by July 2020
Ready to start your L’Oréal adventure? Let us know more about you by applying now to this offer!
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.