- 7+ years of experience leading IT support or operations teams
- A solid understanding of networking and desktop technology and proven methods on providing innovative solutions to customers.
- An ability to think creatively and apply strong analytical and problem solving skills, driving issues to resolution.
- Experience dealing well with customers during problem resolution and operating under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively influence, negotiate, and communicate with internal and external business partners, contractors and vendors to get things done.
The IT Services organisation that supports this growth through the implementation of technology solutions including: desktop productivity tools, systems and network infrastructure, and HR/financial systems, and company-wide technology programs such as website availability and latency.
Amazon is searching for a proven and established leader in the Middle East to manage regional IT Service teams. This leader will be responsible for IT service delivery for corporate, customer service, and development center expansions and operations. This leader will be responsible to drive standardisation and communication in the region and tie into global IT Services initiatives, owning the needs of the internal customers.
- Directly manage a group of Managers, building an organization that can support and sustain regional growth and customer need.
- Working closely with engineering and other operations teams to incorporate customer feedback and address key support and usability concerns for customers throughout the region.
- Maintaining very high customer satisfaction and a consistently great work experience for all Amazonians, regardless of location.
- Effectively defining/analysing metrics to drive team behaviour in pursuit of goals.
- Working effectively in a cross-functional environment with legal, technical, senior management teams and site directors.
- Travelling regularly to meet with remote staff and customers.
- Developing and holding to Operational Excellence metrics, diving deep into the details and data to understand how our customers interact with our services and infrastructure
IT Services values diversity of thought and wants to grow through hiring people from a wide range of backgrounds, cultures and experiences, allowing us to continue to innovate for complex problems. If you’re interested in helping us shape our journey and being part of the team, then please apply to find out more.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or IT related field
- Experience in lean, six-sigma, process improvement is a plus
- Experience in Systems or Network Engineering position a plus
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.