Customs Compliance Manager Required
Support Aramex to be more compliant in Customs, reduce the risks of non- compliance, and to ensure that customs clearance processes, procedures and regulations are adhered to.
• Set policies for customs clearance compliance for the following, but not limited to:
o Proper classification of imports/exports
o Proper processing of customs clearance
• Building a network of understanding of the various customs regulations in the region initially, then expand globally.
• Coordinate closely with the various customs leaders to ensure a sound compliant working relation.
• Undertake Customs compliance audits and reviews, where required.
• Coordinate with stakeholders’ areas of improvement and non- compliance.
• Develop Customs Compliance Training programme.
• Coordinate and work closely with the Trade Compliance team to ensure alignment
• Coordinate with the Risk Management team areas of high risk and collaboration on reducing the negative impacts of the risks.
• Develop annual work plan and train team members as needed.
• Support in automation of processes where applicable.
• Prepare periodic reports of non- compliance.
• Responsible for network awareness of best practices and some training as needed.
• Coordinate with management areas of growth for the function on an annual basis.
Job Requirements (Experience and Education):
5 years of customs and trade compliance experience, with a minimum of 3 years in customs specifically.
Minimum 2 years at a supervisory or manager level.
Proven track record of initiating objectives and achieving them.
Must be a self- starter and able to manage a function.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Audit experience desirable.
Ability to travel to different countries.
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.