KONE Middle East & Africa (KMEA) is a dynamic & diverse KONE business unit with a direct presence in 10 countries and operating in more than 60 distributor markets across a vast geographical footprint.
To support our evolving & exciting strategy, we are looking for an energetic & dynamic Regional Business Controller who will report directly to the Finance Director for the KMEA region and be based in our Dubai Regional Headquarters. The Regional Controller will be a member of the KMEA Regional Finance Leadership team and have overall responsibility to coordinate business controlling activities across the Region.
The Regional Controller will play a pivotal role in business partnering with Regional Business Line leadership as well as Front Line operations, providing insight & analytics to help make vital business decisions to help the Region deliver on its strategic priorities. This role is considered the subject matter expert in the area of business controlling and will have the opportunity to act as a key advisor to both finance and business colleagues across the Region as well as ensuring adherence to KONE policies, oversight of annual planning & budgeting processes, monthly forecasting assumptions, and accuracy of actual monthly reporting.
This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to accelerate their development and learning given the diverse nature of the Region and is one of the few Regional consolidation controlling roles within KONE. You need to be an individual with a proven track record of being a go-getter and understanding how to partner and collaborate with the business with the ability to align conceptional thinking and detailed actions.
Are you the one?
- University Degree or equivalent;
- Experience in a similar role and knowledge of the following: Financial Analyses, Financial Planning, Business Plan Implementation;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong analytical skills and influencing skills;
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented, diligent, organized self-starter with an orientation towards a high level of customer service;
- Excellent understanding of various CRM tools including SAP;
- Strong English Communication skills – the business controller will often have to interact with various stakeholders and so the ability to communicate complex data, and to write and speak clearly, is important;
- Attention to detail – You need to be an individual who is precise in their work, able to spot errors, and vigilant to ensure that any problems are corrected for accurate results;
- Willingness and flexibility to travel within the Region.
What do we offer?
- Great dynamic team promoting a collaborative environment
- Total reward elements that engage and motivate our employees and help us make KONE a great place to work
- Comprehensive learning and development programs covering a wide range of professional skills
- An engaging job with position description and clear targets
- Regular feedback through performance discussions
- Opportunities for individual development
- Mentoring and coaching programs
- Flexibility, trust and respect
- Value-based culture, behaviours and ethics
- Sustainability and innovation
- Working for a successful organization
Last day to submit applications will be 18/06/2020.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.