Digital & Multichannel Engagement Dept is one of the key strategic functions to enable Sanofi business growth and transformation of the greater Gulf affiliate (Gulf & KSA)
Drive the leap forward in digital capabilities and models for the GenMed Business Unit by defining, implementing and organizing Digital & Multi-Channel Marketing strategies in the affiliate.
- Set overall strategic direction in-market for MCE and Digital Innovation to maximize growth opportunities and reduce cost, impact both top and bottom line.
- Overall multichannel marketing consultancy/advisory to GenMed marketing teams, ensuring knowledge & expertise of Sanofi Global marketing excellence practices and deep understanding of local marketing landscape
- Providing Digital and MCE leadership and expertise:
- Expedite adaptation of MCE applied knowledge (such as Search, Web Marketing, Mobile App dev, Social Media, online advertising/Media advertising, content marketing, automation and personalization) and to achieve business and financial results
- Ensure clarity and consistency across the business with respect to channel definitions and the application of digital marketing within an MCE approach
- Instil a definition of Customer Experience/ Customer Centricity into our processes – should be intrinsic to our activities and processes
- Lead and oversee the development and implementation of innovative digital strategies in order to improve customer engagement and create new revenues stream
- Alignment across the organization from global, regional to local and define clear areas of accountability
- Seek out business partnership opportunities with third party organizations/companies involved in digital/MCE in order to improve customer interaction and overall business performance.
- Be an integral part of the customer channel and therapeutic area teams, working to assess the best way to build MCE strategies into plans including customer journey building
- Ensure relevant metrics are in place to monitor success and business impact of MCE programs, including ROI where appropriate.
- Stay on top of digital/MCE innovation trends in and beyond Greater Gulf by actively engage with external experts and key internal stakeholders involved in the field and use that knowledge in on-going assessment and improvement of our strategies.
- Develop an external and competitive perspective and impact on our business today and over next 3-5 years
- Develop and execute
- Lead and implement key digital initiatives and campaigns
- Facilitate sharing of content, services & best practice across Therapeutic Area teams and brands
- Work within GenMed brand teams to provide customers with core messages via appropriate digital channels
- Develop initiatives in readily transferable formats
- Work in close collaboration with enabling and platform functions seamlessly execute digital programs to time, budget and within compliance
- Measuring ROI: Connect the right data and metrics to our objectives to assess how our MCE campaigns and efforts are making an impact.
- Leadership and alignment across Teams
- Be the central point for Customer Experience, Campaign management and execution across all customer channels for GenMed BU
- Ensure a “One Sanofi” approach with other BUs and lead the needs for the GenMed business to drive an outcome that is right for the customer
- Lead, motivate and develop the knowledge, skills and capabilities of the brand teams and digital marketing teams.
- Accountable for team resource planning, recruitment and promotion plans
- Degree preferably in Marketing
Experience & knowledge:
- A minimum of 5-8 years experience in Digital and marketing
- Proven managerial and leadership skills, especially strong influencing ability
- At least 4 years solid and rounded digital/MCM expertise within from other industries or from pharma with a focus on creating great customer experiences
- Innovation mindset and experience of applying innovation processes to develop digital products and services with a potential to disrupt the market
- Strong analytical capability to understand the customer and sound business & commercial knowledge to understand the impact
- Ability to think and act strategically combined with an ability to translate plans into operational reality
- Understanding of the key drivers in brand and customer facing activities
- Strong track record of working collaboratively across functions and markets in a high matrix working environment
- Organizational, cultural and interpersonal sensitivity
- Experience working with agencies/vendors & strong team management skills
- Fluent in English
- MS Office, CRM systems and data management
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.