At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our financial operations thrive with the commitment of Colleagues and Leaders who model our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment. Showcase your leadership and numerical strengths as Finance Manager, where your accuracy and attention to detail will inspire the same qualities in your team members.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director Finance , responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Supervise the day to day activities of the Accounting department including Receiving and Stores; ensuring all standards are followed
- Prepare and post journal entries, ensuring efficient completions of month-end functions
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Involves in Budget preparation.
- Monitor & supervise month end activities and prepare monthly P&L and Forecast.
- Ensure balance sheet account reconciliation and analysis
- Coordinate and ensure that all daily reports are issued timely and accurately
- Monitor the accounting control procedures including VAT compliances
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Participate in the recruitment and training of new Colleagues supervisors
- Assist in the financial audit preparation
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording of revenues and expenses
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Leadership experience in accepted accounting practices and principles required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and relevant computer applications required. Proficient in MS Excel and Power point.
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible and reliable with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on Guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you’ll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.