tasks will include:
- Providing help and advice to customers on the phone and via email.
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems.
- Handling customer complaints
- Issuing refunds or compensation to customers;
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers;
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for your organization or department;
- Meeting with Management to discuss possible improvements to customer service; and
- Learning about your organization’s products or services and keeping up to date with changes. salary 2500 to 3200 Acc& trans. Other benefits will depends on interview
Submit your cv buildingmanufacturing2020(@)gmail.com
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.