Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
- ACS is selling proactive contracts (service support contracts offering proactive service on entire product range, helping customers throughout the full lifecycle of upgrading & migrations).
ACS operates globally as a part of Oracle Customer Support Services and partners closely with Oracle Development to deliver a broad range of services which build upon Oracle Premier Support to help our customers maximize solution availability, performance and value.
- Works in a designated territory and is focused on generating new business;
- Works to identify all organizations (including existing Oracle customers) that fall into their designated space focusing on a targeted number that has a specific value proposition and sales engagement activity;
- Works with appropriate Oracle Partners;
- Responsibility for the business sales bookings number for ACS services in the assigned accounts,
- Responsibility for conducting territory analysis and associated business creation activities within the assigned business vertical and account assignment,
- Responsibility for the creation of the associated business plans to accomplish the related business targets,
- Creating of joint go-to-market activities with other aspects of the wider Oracle sales function,
- Responsibility for working alongside ACS’s business development/sales program functions to facilitate the creation and execution of targeted demand generation activities,
- Works to identify and cover all organizations (including existing Oracle customers) that fall into their designated account list focusing on building a strong pipeline and closing opportunities in a timely fashion,
- Works with appropriate Oracle Partners, i.e. resellers, SI’s, ISV’s, technology partners and alliances,
- Works with Customer Management (CM) and other Lines of Business (LOBs) to maximize the return from the assigned set of accounts,
- Works in a designated industry on a defined customer list and cooperates within the Oracle Account team,
- Creation, attendance and participation in Oracle funded customer facing functions for business generation focused activities,
- Active new business selling and ‘cold calling’ initiatives to potential new ACS customers,
- Active up-selling of ACS Services in existing accounts including ‘cold calls’ to untouched areas of the respective organizations,
- Being the point person for all ACS activities within the assigned accounts working closely with the assigned ACS Delivery employees,
- A high visibility presence within the respective assigned organizations creating relationships with all aspects of the customer and business management,
- Creation of a trusted advisor status within the assigned accounts and business management,
- Management of all internal commercial activities for all business / Renewal and up-sell engagements,
- Relationship generation and associated collaborative working with the other aligned Oracle sales and delivery teams.
- Has strong presentation, organization, co-ordination and negotiation skills,
- Has good business acumen,
- Works with setting priorities and creation of sales related business plans,
- Easy to adapt to changes and to cultural differences,
- Familiar with the culture of a US Company and follow its Business Ethics and Conducts,
- Proven Team player,
- Fluent in English,
- Willing to travel
- A professional with a technical Background (IT, Computer Science) Or with an economical Background, with good technical understanding (IT, Computer Science),
- Has a proven sales record in the IT Industry,
- Has Sales experience in Products or Services
- Has a good ratio of result-to-target over the past 5 years,
- Has an ambitious winner personality,
- Ideally knows Oracle Products and Services.
Sales of the organization*s services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts).
Sells organization*s services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts); primarily finds new customers and generates new business. Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
5-8 years of services sales experience. Able to work under tight deadlines. Self-starter able to prioritize given responsibilities. Strong written and verbal communication skills. BS/BA preferred. Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).