This role is a senior level role in the company which falls one level below a General Manager band. It will report to the General Manager-Leasing and will be based out of Dubai, UAE.
- Setting the tactics of the Leasing strategy on the Retail Portfolio that is aimed at ensuring the viability of the business and meeting overall objectives
- Provide a market information and competition updates
- Managing the rental of retail units to ensure maximum occupancy and a premium level of rentals
- Undertaking lease negotiations and meeting the approved milestones
- The accurate completion of information and paperwork for tenants. (Data base, turn overs etc.)
- Consistently apply your experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals and to sustain and expand market share.
- Effectively lead and direct the work of others, specifically your direct reports and supporting departments, outsourced consultants (Market Researchers, Leasing Agents, etc.
We are looking for someone with a sales and marketing background, in a similar field of leasing for a big sized successful mall. The ideal person would have a minimum of 8 – 10 years’ experience in handling property leasing/portfolio management including lease negotiations and management with a reputable real estate company.
We would ideally prefer an Arabic speaker with experience in retail brand leasing to high street brands for a large successful mall.
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.