STORE DIRECTOR DUBAI MALL
Presentation of the company
French fashion house (LVMH Group) today a luxury brand recognized worldwide for its collections of Haute Couture, ready-to-wear for women and men as well as for accessories. Steeped in the tradition of Haute Couture, the House embodies French elegance thanks to its qualified teams at the service of a unique know-how.
JOB PURPOSE :
As a Store Manager your job entails managing, controlling and overseeing the portfolio assigned to you particularly through the proper implementation of the retail policies and procedures in place, monitoring sales, brand performance and brand standards, driving sales and finding new ways to improve sales, leading and developing your team and meeting customer demand.
The main focus of your job is to improve the commercial performance of your stores by increasing sales turnover. You will work closely with your sales team for the day to day retail management giving them guidelines on profitable in-store presentation and outstanding customer service, communicating and enforcing the policies and regulations with the goal of improving store sales turnover.
Commercial Performance & Team Management
- Maximize sales and measure sales performance and conversion rates on a daily basis through KPIs management, conversion rate, UPT, ADS…
- Provide and inspire outstanding service to our customers to bring new Clients to the business.
- Participate in the preparation of merchandise displays and presentations in applying merchandising concepts and guidelines.
- Conduct and/or participate in regular store meetings to discuss performance, sales training, product knowledge, merchandising, …
- Coach, develop and give the Team members opportunities to grow.
- Assist in assigning and monitoring sales goals of Sales Associates.
- Facilitate proactive communication between the hierarchy and Sales Associates.
Product and Stock Management
- Facilitate merchandise transfers to ensure that stock level complies with client expectations.
- Oversee and participate in department inventories to minimize stock losses.
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed in order to achieve maximum results.
WHO ARE YOU :
Demonstrating 5 years of Retail experience or more, preferably with at least 1 year of management in a luxury product setting, you are …
- Passionate for the luxury industry
- A role model able to lead by example
- Inspiring the Team members by providing an outstanding customer service
- Business-oriented as well as focused on the training and development of the sales force
- Used to adjust priorities and to manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrating strong interpersonal communication, organization and follow-through skills
- Fluent in English
Basic Salary : 22 000 AED + yearly & monthly bonus + clothing allowance
Position based : Dubai ( UAE)
Application : [email protected]
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.