As the world’s cities grow more complex, people’s need to move easily becomes even more important. Enabling urban flow requires talent and ambition. Together at KONE, we create a new urban reality. Your career is a journey, and how you travel makes a difference.
It’s time to make a move. Are you ready to join our flow?
KONE Middle East & Africa (KMEA) is embarking upon an exciting growth phase through direct presence in 10 countries and more than 60 distributor markets within the region. To complement our growth plans, we are looking for a Credit Controller with strong analytical skills and a customer-focused mindset to be based in our Dubai office.
In this role, the successful candidate will be the expert in Credit Control and Collection process, in charge of invoicing efficiency and reporting, dispute resolution process with internal teams and customers within the Service Business.
You will proactively partner with the business for timely actions to ensure the agreed receivables results are accomplished. Proactively travel to field locations to conduct receivable audits, provide education and development of field personnel, deliver presentations on receivable analysis, examine collection policies and processes for compliance, and recommend improvement opportunities. Reporting to the Service Sales Manager in Dubai you will support the achievement of the receivable goals and objectives, timely management reporting, project, and customer risk analysis. Maximize receivable cash flow through optimization, development, follow up & coordination with collections team.
We are looking for somebody with a proven track record of being a go-getter and understands how to partner and collaborate with the business. We need someone who has the ability to influence, with an analytical mindset, result-driven, and a strong commercial acumen skill.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team of professionals who thrive to drive business strategies and share best practices. If you feel you have what it takes and can add significant value to this role and department then apply for this exciting opportunity!
Are you the one?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or in a relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in accounting & credit management preferably within the Engineering / Construction or Building Material Industry.
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented, diligent, organized self-starter with an orientation towards a high level of customer service
- Excellent English communication, Presentation, Analytical and Business Acumen skills
- UAE experience is a must.
- Team management experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong English Communication skills – the Credit Controller will often have to interact with various stakeholders, so the ability to communicate complex data, and to write and speak clearly, is important
- Computer knowledge – good understanding of SAP will be an advantage
- Attention to detail – You need to be an individual who is precise in their work, able to spot errors, and vigilant to ensure that any problems are corrected for accurate results
What do we offer?
- Great dynamic team promoting a collaborative environment
- Total reward elements that engage and motivate our employees and help us make KONE a great place to work
- Comprehensive learning and development programs covering a wide range of professional skills
- Engaging job with position description and clear targets
- Regular feedback through performance discussions
- Opportunities for individual development
- Mentoring and coaching programs
- Flexibility, trust and respect
- Value-based culture, behaviors and ethics
- Sustainability and innovation
- Working for a successful organization
The last day to submit applications will be 05 /07/2020 .
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.