Host / Hostess
You are the start of an exceptional Guest / Guest experience. As Host / Hostess, you will make our guests feel welcome from the moment they arrive! What’s in it for you:
- In 3-4 points, show the benefits and advantages of working at the hotel
- Employee Benefits Card that offers discounted Accor rates worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your hotel and around the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, such as Planet 21
What it will do:
- Constantly offer a professional and cordial greeting, and provide attractive service
- Help guests with food and beverage menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Follow all safety and hygiene policies when handling food and beverages
His experience and skills include:
- Ability to focus attention to guests’ needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
Your team and work environment:
- In 1-2 sentences, discuss the team, hotel, or office environment in a way that reflects the culture
Note: this description may be altered including local situations, legislation and official work documentation. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talents.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are 280,000 women and men who place people at the heart of what we do, and foster a true passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine the hospitality of the future.
To join our group, visit https://careers.accor.com/
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.