Please Read our ad Before you Apply Sales and Service Associate
– We import North American Barbecues into the Gulf Region and are looking for a new team member.
– will always lead with the best possible BBQ experience starting from selection of the product, purchase, use and after sales support.
– All our Staff play the most important role to achieve that and shall remain focused on that goal each day.
1. In store Responsibilities
• Manage the impeccable presentation of all product displays/SISs within all UAE stores and provide ideas on how the displays can be better arranged, managed, etc. including in-store stock levels and POS merchandise
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Actively seek out customers within the stores
• Welcome customers to the BBQ areas and answer their queries, assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on our product features
• Remain extremely knowledgeable on all products available and offer options, including cross selling accessories such as covers, tools, etc, etc., to satisfy the potential customers’ needs
• Deliver a great customer purchase experience every time and do not be too pushy
• Team up with Co-workers to ensure proper customer service at all times
• Comply with inventory control procedures
• Be clean shaven, well dressed in clean uniform and pleasant for customers to interact with
• Work to receive weekly sales data (product and customer info) – if possible by store.
2. Customer Service Skills:
• Handle defects complaint of sold merchandise, through the appropriate processes
• Flexibility: You might have to work long hours, nights or on call (to deal with VIP customer complaints)
• Manage Set of Tools and required for On-Site deliveries, installations and or repairs to highest Quality Standards and report the Jobs and Parts utilized in the appropriate reports
3. Communication Skills:
• Be able speak in a friendly way to potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them
• To speak to customers about a product’s different features, and answer any questions they might have
• Train the Staff on a quarterly basis about the key factors of our products
• Complete the daily, weekly and monthly reports (to be given) and forward to management
• Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the planogram designs, additional products to stock)
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.