Enterprise Account Manager
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Join us as an Enterprise Account Manager on our RSA team in Dubai to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
This is a quota carrying sales role targeting the large Enterprise business market for RSA product lines. The candidate is responsible for generating net new business as well as for maintaining and growing relationships with existing accounts. The candidate is responsible for the overall health and sales performance of a defined list of enterprise class accounts in a defined patch. Daily responsibilities will include end user sales calls, joint account calls with various internal and external partners, cold calling, forecasting and other sales related activities.
- Achieve both quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives, as well as maintain current and rolling 12 month forecast and pipeline
- Manage territory/accounts, including account planning, sales forecasting and engaging cross-functional resources and working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organizations
- Leverage RSA offerings to objectively address customer needs in an effort to become their trusted advisor
- Collaborate with team members to solve complex information security problems for customers
- Maintain RSA product knowledge as well as stay current with industry trends and technologies
- Extensive experience selling relevant security solutions where you were recognized as a top performer and a track record of consistent sales quota overachievement
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and able to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CIO/CXO leadership and next 2 levels down
- Highly developed planning and organisation skills and ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- RSA product knowledge as well as current knowledge on industry trends and technologies
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R066225
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.