Danfoss is currently looking for a Technical Manager to join our Drives Segment team in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. In this role, you will be expected to support concerns of existing and potential customers and partners in the Middle East and North Africa region. You will be working closely with the Drives Segment Sales team, and will be part of a global and regional network of Product and Service Support colleagues within the Danfoss Drives Segment.
As a Technical Manager, you will support our local Drives organization and partners on all technical aspects from pre- to post-sales stages, as:
- Product Manager: To liaise with Global Drives Product Managers and the local sales team and/or partners on product functionality, updates, and others.
- Project Manager: To execute large projects from receipt of PO to invoicing.
- Service Support: To support partners in the execution of service jobs.
The ideal candidate possesses the following background, skills, characteristics, and interests:
- 7+ years of solid technical experience in Drives business in the Middle East and Africa region
- A qualified electrical engineer
- Deliberate in providing timely feedback and solutions
- A persuasive and confident communicator
- Able to manage multiple priorities such as projects, groups of tasks, etc.
- Can make effective decisions or provide workable solutions, especially when faced with too many options or insufficient information.
- Able to travel within the region
- Fluent in English
- Can easily adapt and work in a culturally diverse environment
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.