Are you at your best when solving problems for clients and building long-term relationships? Do you have a proven track record in client advising and selling? We are looking for someone who can help us:
– establish long-term mutually beneficial relationships with clients
– select advisory processes and agreements designed to meet our clients’ needs, objectives and expectations
– keep accurate, up-to-date client investor profiles
– develop a client investment strategy and keep a close eye on portfolio quality
– create and implement a strategic client book development plan with measurable actions
– comply with all regulation, policies and standards, contributing to an effective risk culture
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in the Wealth Management team in Dubai as part of the High Net Worth (HNW) segment
– proven experience in client advising
– a firm grasp of financial markets and regulatory frameworks
– an impressive client advising and selling record
– always looking to improve the client experience
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– a dynamic and flexible team player with great networking skills
– a perfectionist in everything you do (that includes, of course, documentation)
– fluent in [language(s)]
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting United Arab Emirates
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.