Partnership Manager – Agency Sales
Client Relationship Management
• Establish and manage client relationships with agencies
• Drive deals to closure
• Retain and grow revenue from advertisers
• Provide clients with the highest level of sales and customer service
• Collaborate with internal teams globally across product, marketing, legal, engineering and sales
• Develop agency plans with the assigned agency team and internal cross- functional teams to further develop our managed agencies.
• Manage and grow primary agency relationships including media planners and buyers.
• Optimize growth through strategic agency- wide projects.
• Brainstorm, identify, and implement advertising solutions on products to deliver measurable results for clients
• Serve as an external product consultant on properties that are owned and operated in MENAT
• Analyze data and glean insights to execute the client strategy and marketing solutions
Campaign Planning and Management
• Facilitate clients’ ad campaigns from start to finish
• Manage internal account operations including account set up etc.
• Plan and build compelling story- lines and data- driven presentations that are customized to clients’ business and problems
• BA/BS degree in marketing, advertising, technology or media field
• Three to eight years of experiences in advertising sales and development, or a related sales support function
• Demonstrated understanding of digital media platforms and ad metrics
• Demonstrated experience in working with cross- functional teams
• Excellent verbal and written English.
• Experience with analyzing data and delivering insights
• Self- starter, fast learner with a can- do spirit
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.