He/she is also in charge of ensuring seamless omnichannel integration across digital and physical touch points, delivering the same brand promise and experience to customers.
- Develop and implement the eCommerce channel strategy, inclusive of geographies roadmap, UX/UI, pricing and promotional strategies in such a way as to avoid channel conflict with offline and allow for profitable growth in line with the brand and company strategy.
- Manage all aspects of web analytics and ensure periodic reporting of business performance to cross-functional and leadership teams with a focus on actionable insights that can impact short/long term strategy.
- Act as the custodian for the brand’s omnichannel promise, while ensuring that the offering is as close as possible across all the brand’s consumer touchpoints, inclusive of eCommerce, physical stores, loyalty app and ticketing.
- Be the key point of contact for category, sales/store, and commercial teams, to support the continuous enhancement of the online execution’s best practices.
- Act as the relationship manager for eCommerce solution partners, platforms, integrator, content providers and hosting partners.
- Drive the project management, QA and testing across maintenance and new developments, ensuring the buying and support of all stakeholders.
- Act as a partner with product teams to determine portfolio roadmap and establish successful platform strategies.
- Plan, oversee, and drive the launch all new eCommerce and omnichannel projects, including launches in new market, as well as new functionalities and programs in existing markets.
- Conduct periodic reviews of customer insights data and translate the findings into platform enhancements and revenue growth opportunities.
- Recruit, train, motivate and evaluate his/her team to ensure that the department has the necessary skill base
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing: Master’s is a plus.
- 7+ years of experience in similar role out of which a minimum of 4 years in e-commerce management (ideally in a multi-channel environment), experienced in change management and project management.
- Worked on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with P&L, ROI evaluation, Brand and Retailer financial performance indicators.
- Experienced in managing large amounts of data from multiple platforms into actionable insights, utilizing data to build strategy and clearly communicate strategies to internal and external stakeholders.
- Fluency in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Customer Focus – 4
Strategic Thinking – 4
Commercial Understanding – 4
Analytical Thinking – 4
Communication skills – 3
Developing and Motivating Others – 3
Driving and Achieving results – 4
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.