This role requires strong attention to detail, solid work ethic and drive, the ability to help managing large and complex rule sets, the ability to recommend solutions to various problems and excellent communication skills and follow up.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Experience with import/export compliance;
- Experience with import/export regulations in the Middle East;
- Proficiency with implementing processes to comply with Controlling
- Fluent in English;
- Functionally fluent in Arabic;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical and computer skills.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, innovative company? Come and make history in Amazon’s Global Trade Compliance department as we are looking for a talented Trade Compliance Program Manager. You will execute on a broad range of trade compliance matters. You will work directly with business leadership, Procurement teams, Legal, Tax and a variety of other internal business partners, as well as external vendors, to drive trade compliance across the supply chain.
- Work with Amazon’s Global Trade Compliance team to execute strategy, drive & enforce global import / export processes and leverage technologies.
- Drive scalable business solutions and ensure compliance with trade regulations.
- Retail industry experience;
- Knowledge on Controlling Agency Requirements;
- Familiarity with risk based control modeling ;
- Experience leveraging technology to drive process improvements;
- Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humor;
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations;
- Ability to turn complex compliance requirements into scalable processes.
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.