- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in computer usage, email, MS Office Suite
- Organization skills – able to handle multiple and changing projects/priorities
The ideal candidate will have Excellent communication skills, comfortable talking in front of a group as well as one-on-one with an individual, able to give and receive feedback effectively. Ability to follow up and meets time commitments and deadlines, is goal oriented, gives insight to area managers. Works hard for the success of others, constantly remains “customer obsessed”. Demonstrates a positive “can do” demeanor and has fun and gains energy from working with others. Measure Associate performance around Safety, Quality, and Productivity applies learning tools to improve operation metrics . Improves associates’ job-related skills; develops, maintains and applies learning tools (methods, checklists and skill building agreements) to encourage associate development. Supports the updating of PMVs ; assists in driving success of peak and non-peak training plans.
- Prior training, teaching or presentation experience
- Experience delivering messages related to performance
- Ability to give and receive feedback effectively
- Ability to prioritize, manage and complete projects with tight deadlines
- Willingness to work in different areas as required by training needs
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.