Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for the product business development in addition to ensuring the operations management is as per agreed company Policy and customer SLAs.
- Partner with the commercial team to develop business through new and existing customers and ensure proper customer relationship management.
- Develop supply chain solutions for customers within the region and respond to RFQs preparing customer costing and rates.
- Set customer SLAs as per the operational capacities and legal requirements within the region.
- Reduce service failures to mitigate credit notes through improvement projects with the region’s supply chain managers.
- Set KPIs and conduct monthly, quarterly and annual reviews for direct reports within the region to ensure all KPIs are met and business results are achieved.
- Recruit, train, develop and mentor the supply chain team members within the region.
- Develop and maintain the Supply Chain Team’s response and recovery plan during a disruptive incident, using the tools and templates provided by the local business continuity coordinator working within the BIE team.
Job Requirements (Experience and Education):
- BS in Industrial engineering or similar, MBA is a plus
- 6-8 years of experience in supply chain and logistics
- CSCP Certificate or equivalent is a must
- Strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.