In this role, you will be responsible for helping with the company’s smooth financial operations and improving the company’s earnings and profitability.
- Manage accounts payables, accounts receivables, deferred trade expenses, cash and bank for the cluster
- Drive working capital targets liaising with the National Management
- Conduct customer visits as required to review the current performance and seek ways to improve
- Meet or exceed regional working capital targets set by the regional treasury manager for the UAE cluster
- Maintain the relationship with the banks and implement banking tools to improve efficiency along with potential cost savings
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Finance or a similar discipline
- Knowledge of financial standards, principles and procedures
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role with a knowledge in analysing financial statements such as balance sheets, income statements, cashflow statements, etc..
- Commercial understanding of Logistics industry would be an advantage
- Excellent command in English language
GOOD REASONS TO JOIN
We offer an employee friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.