Community Management for MyBeautyFest
- Manage influencer communities and relationships
- Lead acquisition of influencers and build powerful influencer community
- Design and execute SEM strategies and performance marketing
- Identify opportunities outside of core channels
- Manage performance metrics and budget tracking while sharing learnings cross functionality
- Manage agency/platform relationships – always remember the core user and influences
Social Media Management for MyBeautyFest
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing & sales to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers and respond to queries in a timely manner
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Design, create and manage social media promotions and campaigns
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Website management
- Liaise with internal digital teams to create social media assets
- Bilingual; fluent in Arabic & English
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical, Multitasking skills & Project Management
Please apply at [email protected], including the position in the subject bar along with your name.
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.