No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Role
The Aesthetician provides skin care services, advice and treatments to patients to improve and enhance the quality and appearance of the skin.
About the Responsibilities
- Identify and determine patient skin care needs
- Perform micropigmentation, facials, hair removal, exfoliation, chemical peels, make up application, color analysis, microdermabrasion and other cosmetic services under the supervision of a licensed doctor
- Inform and train patients on the treatment and care of their skin
- Educate patients on how to care for their skin before and after surgery
- Maintain patient record of physical findings confidentially and accurately
- Maintains inventory and order skin care products when required
- Keep up to date on new skin care products and treatments
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with patients
About the Requirements
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
Diploma in Beauty Therapy or Cosmetics from a nationally accredited institute as per the DHA (Dubai Health Authority) regulatory requirements
3+ years experience as a Beauty Therapist.
Strong experience in micropigmentation is a must.
Good background in other treatments such as facials, hair removal, exfoliation, chemical peels, make up application, color analysis, microdermabrasion and other cosmetic services
- Strong and effective communication and presentation skills
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Flexible with working hours
- Team player
- Customer focused
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.