__THIS ROLE IS FOR INTERNAL CVS-AETNA EMPLOYEES ONLY__
As a key member of the team, you will help ensure a smooth-running virtual primary care operation by providing high quality assistance and services to the patients experiencing a wide range of physical illnesses or other health conditions. You will play a critical role in supporting the vision of helping people lead healthier lives.
1. Written and telephonic customer service for questions, information, appointments and concerns regarding vHealth services.
2. Scheduling of teleconsultations and other vHealth services.
3. Scheduling of appointments with third party partners as directed by vHealth Physician.
4. Assisting vHealth Physician in scheduling outbound teleconsultation, follow ups. etc.
5. Assist patients with obtaining prescribed medicines through pharmacy partners.
6. Survey customers monthly for quality assurance. Ensuring consistent and accurate documentation in the system and in patient’s medical record. ·
7. Assist in other activities as needed to ensure smooth and efficient vHealth operations.
Skills and Qualifications
1. Prior telephone and email-based customer service
2. Prior experience of at least 2 years working in a health insurance setup/medical facility
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills especially for phone and correspondence; knowledge of Arabic and French is an added advantage
4. Very comfortable working with computers, learning new systems
5. Strong service orientation and customer centric attitude
6. Able to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
7. Ability to prioritize work and shift priorities as needed.
8. A love for working with and helping people as they address their medical needs.
9. Ability to relate to people of varying backgrounds.
10. Ability to convey care and concern telephonically
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.