A group Admin for RDM AfME looking after 4 regional directors and 2 VP’s.
- Prioritizes work flow
- Leads and allocates work of others and assists in establishing their priorities
- May monitor resources (e.g., budgets, headcount) and provide analysis
- Responsible for providing input to performance assessment on team members. [is this applicable to Business Support?]
BREADTH AND DEPTH OF KNOWLEDGE
- Has comprehensive knowledge and key skills within assigned area
- Has thorough knowledge of the broader organization and its impact on assigned area
- Uses knowledge to advise other administrative colleagues within work group
- Able to utilize network to answer questions outside of area of expertise
COMPLEXITY OF TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
- Applies expertise to achieve broad objectives and influences relationships to other work processes and projects
- Regarded as point person in key areas of administrative knowledge and execution
- Completes a variety of more complex routine and non-routine assignments
- Takes initiative to involve others in completing work products and process improvements
- Provides guidance and training to others within own work group, and is regularly designated as “lead” worker for specific projects
- Identifies problems and relevant issues with basic complexity in structured environment
- Takes a broad perspective to solve problems, sometimes choosing among less obvious approaches to identify solutions
IMPACT OF DECISIONS
- Decisions impact team and its customers/vendors.
- Independently uses own judgment to determine work methods and procedures appropriate to a variety of complex situations
- Regularly adapts and refines standard methods and techniques
- Takes initiative to anticipate and adjust consequences of own and other’s actions, as appropriate
- Completes complex assignments independently and selects the most appropriate method or approach to do so
- Work is performed under broad guidelines
REVIEW OF WORK
- Nonstandard work is reviewed
- Advances the team by influencing desired outcomes
- Encourages collaboration and communication within the team and across work groups
- Is relied on to represent work group or department on cross-department/line teams
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.