We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Professional to join our team, here in Dubai Media city.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional with a minimum of 5 years experience within Supply Chain Management, and leadership experience in managing a small team.
Supply Chain is a crucial element of managing our stock availability for the correct portfolio Mix. Mismanagement leads to high stock inventory, or shortages in our warehouse and will immediately impact on operating profit.
Key processes to be (co)managed by Supply Chain Management are:
Demand Planning to manage (Total) Weeks of Stocks and Channel Inventory
Drive PSI process with Product Managers and Key account managers
Logistical process with Supply Chain and factory teams for timely delivery
Role and Responsibilities
- Operate competitiveness-oriented production hub with optimal global supply chain of production, logistics and sales subsidiaries to create the best efficiency and P&L
- Heighten critical demand problems and proceed related tasks based on the systems for a fast decision making
- Manage SCM standard information on a regular basis to build the optimal supply chain and maximize business efficiency
- Prepares material of Demand planning (PSI) and business update meetings in which critical supply and demand issues are discusses for decisions
- Performs planning to secure sales and production visibility through improvement and stabilization of logic that provides Return To Forecast (RTF)
- Analyses problems in the Supply Chain by managing mid-long term demand and resources in advance in order to establish optimal supply chain
- Provides material in order to manage initial ramp-up and launch of each model, and effectively allocate and manage resources considering Product Life Cycle (PLC)
- Prepares Supply strategies and quantity allocation focusing on profit and loss by analyzing competitiveness of the supplier location (lead time, logistics cost, custom tariff, material costs, etc.)
- Performs stock management with consideration for lead time of each country/region in order to prevent and manage aging stock albeit in conjunction with the sales team
- Provide SCM related input for strategic annual/quarter plans, and (R)HQ presentations/reporting
- In-depth understanding of GSCM as key information tool
- Maintain complex spreadsheets to manage overview of analysis
- Need to navigate between multiple department to align objectives and get input
- Aligns 1-on-1 and when necessary brings key stakeholders together for speedy decisions and/or actions
Note: Whilst we appreciate the interest of all applicants currently looking for opportunities. We will only be able to consider applicants who meet the above Job Description.
Please do not apply should you not hold the appropriate experience.
Skills and Qualifications
- University Degree
- A minimum of 5 years’ of experience in field of Supply Chain Management and experience in managing and developing direct reports
- Highly Proficiency with Microsoft Applications (Advanced Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to Electronics industry is desirable but not required