Does the challenge of running our show make your heart beat faster? Can you balance executing and delivering the masterplan with a strategic focus on guest experience, revenue generation and achieving commercial results for our Stakeholders? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter
Our General Managers strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As General Manager, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the General Manager:
- At least 5 years of experience as a General Manager, Executive Assistant Manager in managing 5-star high-end luxury resorts in the Middle East or Far East including but not limited to Maldives, Thailand, Bali, Mauritius, Seychelles.
- Fluency in English; knowledge of another language is a plus
- Working proactively with all key stakeholders to maximize guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and responsive approach to inquiries and problem resolution.
Requirements of the General Manager:
- Proven experience in general management with strong problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent leadership skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Preferably single status candidates.
“Radisson Hotel Group is a leading hospitality company serving as a true host and best partner to guests, owners, business partners and talent. Our eight unique hotel brands offer award-winning and exceptional hotel experiences, originating from our strong Scandinavian heritage of design and innovation. Our brands embody our modern vision of hospitality, including authentic local tastes, stylish living design, unique locations and vibrant social scenes.
Radisson Hotel Group brings a refreshed commitment to hospitality leadership to meet the changing travel industry and the bespoke needs of our guests. We provide exceptional service in all of our hotels across the globe and strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond guest expectations.”
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. We provide the best in class compensation. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.