- Achieve volume, profit and market share objectives as per BP
- Develop and execute annual BP with Bottler
- Develop and execute annual Customer / Channel Plans where appropriate
- Collaborate with marketing and bottlers to set DME and operations budgets
- Drive commercial and execution capabilities leveraging RED and the defined Picture of Success
- Actively pursue opportunities to improve our Route to Market, leveraging best practices from other markets
- Ensure application of consumer programs designed to enhance consumer brand equity
- Develop and execute operational elements of agreed brand / price / pack / channel plans
- Ensure distribution capability efficiencies, outlet execution and expansion benchmarks and objectives are set and met through the execution of the BP / BBP
- Build value based and strategic “win-win” relationships with System partners at Bottler middle management and senior local management levels
- Lead Bottler training and development modules and capability building initiatives targeted at commercial teams – especially RED, RTM and Collaborating for Value
- Indirect responsibility for leadership of a cross-functional team
- Implement organizational strategy, and drive employee engagement
- Coach and develop other KO associates to maximize full potential
- Institutionalize Bottler (System) training and capability development initiatives
- In partnership with PAC, ensure execution of PAC programs
- Support the system in addressing a corporate reputation issue with customers
Extensive High Level Strategic / Operational Interaction with:
- Franchise Director
- Peer associates within Marketing, Financial, Technical, PAC, HR functions etc.(collaboration)
- Reporting associates within the Operations function (leadership, guidance, coaching)
- Interaction with BU functions
- Bottler Middle Management and Senior Local Management
- External organizations as appropriate and at the appropriate level
- Priority setting within expanded framework of responsibilities
- Rapid execution of decisions through internal management process
- Need to maximize efficiencies, decision making and learning vertically within the KO and Bottler Partner System structures and horizontally across markets
- Alignment of System Partner and KO planning priorities and timing
JUDGMENT AND DECISION MAKING:
Directly responsible for the system business plan
Determine brand / price / pack / channel plans and ensure inclusion of RGM strategies and programs in the BP to maximize revenue generation
- Expected to work collaboratively with all functions to develop and leverage innovations in the market to drive sustainable growth.
- Work collaboratively with bottling partner to bring new initiatives to the system
- Leads system alignment
- Builds system health
- Deliver results
- Defines performance objectives for self and team that ensure exceptional results
- Helps others to understand the linkage between team contributions and System-wide success
- Addresses risks and obstacles by working closely with the team to devise plans to overcome them
- Works with the team to ensure efforts are focused on value-added solutions that lead to quality results
- Curios “Keep seeking, never settle”
- Empowerment “Make it Happen”
- 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 “Push for progress, not perfection”
- Inclusiveness “Include, value and trust each other
- Strategic Thinking
- Decision Making
- Building Value Based Relationships especially with Bottling partners
- Building Sustainable Organizational Capabilities
- Problem Analysis / Problem Solving
- Sustaining operational excellence
- Strong Commercial understanding with deep knowledge of RED and Route to Market
- KO system knowledge and clear understanding of the dynamics of the beverage industry
- Strategic mindset – ability to identify and act on opportunities
- Understanding of RGM and ability to covert same into winning strategies
- Project management skills
- Ability to manage budgets
- People management skills
- Communication skills
- Fluent in English and Arabic
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS:
12+ years’ experience in FMCG or similar sector.
Bottler experience or experience in a franchise system plus functional experience within franchise / operations required.
Minimum: Undergrad degree in business administration, marketing/advertising;
MBA/Master’s degree preferred.
Adaptability to interact with people with diverse backgrounds and cultures across all layers of TCCC/bottler organizations
Open to incorporate & promote learning from diverse functions, territories, & Industries.
Arabic speaker preferred
60% time spent outside the office meeting customers and other stakeholders
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.