Role and Responsibilities:
- This role is a key position dedicated towards Supply Chain Optimization, responsible for the delivery of three pillars of PEX program: Process Improvement, Continuous Improvement, and Capability Building across Aramex regions
- It will play an important role in helping to foster a culture of sustainable change through the creation and embedding of Lean Six Sigma methodology, and supporting PEX framework, to deliver strategic objective of operational efficiency & cost optimization
- To drive the supply chain and logistics project for our clients through Lean Six-Sigma methodology
- Hands-on approach in driving Change Management & Transformation Projects independently
- Strong experience in driving projects as an internal/external consultant
- Strong experience in supply chain industry across GCC, working for multiple organizations
- Expertise in financial and operational data analytics to develop a strategic business case
- Work with leadership team to identify opportunities for process improvement and cost savings.
- Manage and monitor project or program schedules and progress to ensure expected results are delivered on time and to budget. Maintain, adjust and communicate updates to project plans as needed.
- Through the application of Lean concepts, Kaizen events and key Six Sigma and/or Lean projects of varying size and scope, to identify opportunities to increase efficiency, reduce costs and maximize asset utilization.
- Provide ongoing support to multiple project teams. Communicates Process Excellence information/news to plant management, staff, and employees.
- Hold an independent view on Process performance and support global plans for continuous improvement.
- Support the evaluation of emerging digital improvement tools, systems and processes.
- To complete post implementation reviews to ensure successful delivery has been achieved and to ensure that improvements can be made for future projects
- Supply Chain and Process Consulting Expertise for multiple organization
- Process Automation & transformation role
- Innovation and new technology usage for seamless integration in service industry
- Business experience in implementation of an ERP system or new disruptive technologies
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelors degree a must, preferably Masters degree
- 10+ years with a successful track record in driving Process Improvement & Continuous Improvement
- Lean Six-Sigma, transformation or re-engineering background is a must
- Demonstrated skills in driving operational efficiency and cost optimization projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be open to travel 30% of the time as per project needs in other regions
- Experience in preparing and presenting recommendations to an audience of senior executives
- Experience of hands-on implementation of continuous improvement programs and Lean solutions
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.