An opportunity has arisen for a Guest Services Executive to join Front Office department in Jumeirah pre-opening hotel.
- Make sure that all arrival guests are served refreshments on arrival.
- Escort the guest and provide a Room Orientation to every arriving guest following the Jumeirah hallmarks and luxury standards.
- Complete all individual personalized check ins and check outs.
- Perform Front Desk Cashiering duties.
- Completing Registration cards & Follow ups on the guest payments.
- Answering and distributing all Telephonic/Fax or Emails of in-house guest or incoming guests.
- Assist Other Hotel Front office Operation (Club Executive/Premium Leisure/Concierge/Telephones/Business Centre/Data Entry etc.) whenever required.
- Adhere to applicable policies and step by step procedures, particularly pertaining to payments, cash Handling and credit policies.
- Attend trainings as per the departmental training plan.
- Work to achieve the departments objectives in order to achieve targets and KPI’s (Sirius/Up selling etc.)
To be ready to work willingly to any assignment given.
- Assist the guest in the lobby area, responding to any inquiry from the guest.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes;
- Fully furnished shared accommodation
- Free transport to and from your place of work
- Laundry services
- Meals during working hours
- Bi-annual flight allowance
- Medical coverage
- Life and accident insurance
- Retail and leisure discounts
- 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years Guest Service Executive experience or similar role in a 5 star hotel reception.
- Secondary school certificate/diploma or degree in hospitality management
- Good knowledge in OPERA (PMS) is essential
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Outgoing personality with ability to communicate with guests and colleagues
- Excellent English communication skills
- Additional language is an added value
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.