The Right Candidate…
Has strong communication skills, demonstrates a great sense of ownership, leads by example in all areas of performance and has the ability to develop subject matter expertise in all operations processes. You will need to be able to work with data, motivate employees to achieve the best, but most importantly have the ability to keep the customer at the heart of every decision you make.
As an Operations Specialist you will oversee the shift management in one of our first mile fulfilment centers, middle mile sortation centers or final mile delivery stations. Our Operations Specialists drive the pulse of our operations on the ground and play a key role in getting our customers’ orders out to them in every step of the chain.
This is a varied, challenging role and every day is different!
- Create and cultivate a safe working environment by identifying safety opportunities across your work area
- Manage and train our Associates to help deliver the best service for our customers
- Ensure that customer orders are fulfilled in line with quality and safety guidelines
- Continuously provide critical shift related information to frontline management and operators
- Adjust labor allocation throughout your shifts to meet and exceed plans and forecasts
- Engage with support functions and/or other departments to address common issues or needs in key areas of performance e.g. process area readiness, 5S, safety, training
- Help to solve logistics and supply chain challenges through data analysis, innovation and process optimization
Since our beginnings in 1995, Amazon has been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further. Whether it’s exploring successful new business lines, pushing our technology and processes to get the very quickest delivery times for our customers or delivering record volumes, Amazon has achieved incredible feats in defining industries.
Our journey to become the Earth’s most customer-centric company is one full of exciting innovation, pace and change. From the second an order is placed online to the seamless coordination of that order behind the scenes, we strive to stay agile, fluid and intentional in what we do. Our employees move this business forward and hiring great people allows us to continually set records.
Come and join us in building our future!
All employees working directly for or on behalf of Amazon must apply through jobfinder/amazon.jobs using their internal email address.
If you are engaging, innovative, supportive, a problem solver or a trail blazer we want to hear from you!
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.