Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Head of Enterprise Services in Dubai, UAE.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will deploy the sales for own Enterprise Services (ES) portfolio elements as provided by ES plan, ensuring the Country and Zone sales volumes budget in order to contribute to Sales ES Global and Regional Budget. Develop strong internal relationships and process know how in order to ensure timely and adequate response to Customer needs.
- You will propose, support and deploy specific in Country projects to realize, for own Enterprise Services (ES) elements, the targets of new orders, revenue and profitability in line with TOP strategic areas. Collaborate with EMEA, MESA and Country Organization in implementation of roll-out concept for the Enterprise Services offerings and support him with continuous feedback to identify, develop and implement opportunities to create new service business solutions.
- You will support Key customers’ segmentation, in the assigned area of responsibility. Anticipate Country Customer needs, ensure accomplishment of strategic market research and account customer surv.
- You will analyze and monitor own business plan and annual business targets including financial and non-financial KPIs.
- You will ensure overall professional CRM is applied to own Enterprise Services Country area, basing on scope / size of business. Ensure compliance to all Siemens Healthcare guidelines.
- You will ensure effective sales organization and infrastructure in place.
Your qualifications and experience
- Prior experience managing complex business relationships, strategic planning and execution.
- Business plan analysis to seize every business opportunity – Business cost analysis
- Negotiation techniques and methodologies.
- Experience of working in the Services arena, better if within Healthcare industry as service/sales or business management role.
- Proven experience managing complex business relationships and working within cross functional teams/processes to achieve goals. Strong evidence of ability to build solutions across multiple stakeholders in complex relationships is essential.
Your attributes and skills
- Strong negotiation skills. Confidence to set targets independently and evaluate external companies regarding for their potential results.
- Understanding of how to value the different cultural approaches to enrich Healthineers culture.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare FZ LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.