Merchandise Analyst – Luxury Job
As we continue to grow, it’s our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn’t create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals – and beyond. It’s an exciting journey we’re on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for:
As a Merchandise Analyst you will help maximize the profit potential by analyzing inventory risks and opportunities, and implementing inventory allocation strategies, the merchandising analyst improves cash flow and increases profit margins.
What you will do:
– Provide insights and analyses on gross margin for store budget in country
– Ensure implementation of assortment in stores according to regional guidelines
– Provide insights on local parameters for Contract negotiation and Store IRR
– Make recommendations to improve Catalog management and Assortment planning and ensure implementation in stores
– Ensure that proposal on bottom- up purchase store plan optimizes sales and stays within end- of- season stock targets
– Provide qualitative local insights on Buying cycle
– Propose Replenishment orders by stores
– Manage back orders
– Communicate Price updates to purchase coordinator
– In charge of execution of inventory management as per budget targets and proper coordination with purchase coordinator
– Monitor performance of local supply chain
– Provide templates and reports as per regional instructions Previous Experience
What you need to succeed in this role:
We see success in the role as having a strong knowledge of the luxury consumer, the competitive landscape of the luxury industry, and an in- depth understanding of the evolving media and digital landscape in order to drive the brand vision regionally and globally, constantly elevating our ability to acquire new customers, retaining existing customers and continuing to drive sales in the luxury/lifestyle category through consumable content. More specifically, we would like to hear from you if you can say yes to the below…
Strong analytical skills and Excel Proficiency
3- 5 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity
Attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously
Collaboarative and exellent interpersonal skills
A passion for numeracy
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.