ABOUT THE ROLE
ASSIGNMENT DURATION : 3 months
The Systems Integration Specialist is responsible for assisting in the onboarding and maintenance of system integration requirements specifically Customer’ Web portals / CRM / WMS / Local applications and DHL backend & application services, internal and external API, EDI, File transfer, and SQL queries related to all Supply Chain related activities.
The Systems Integration Specialist is expected to work closely with DHL’s Customers and their Supply Chain project staff and internal functions primarily Sales/Commercial, Ground Operations, Customer Services, Finance and Global Business IT & ITS Unit as applicable and will be fully responsible for participating in requirements analysis, design, development, internal testing, and the documentation of integrations between DHL & its customers. Primary responsibilities will also include troubleshooting existing integrations and providing technical support to the application development team.
- Accompany & support DHL’s sales / commercial team at customer meeting, providing consultancy and expert advice on system integration and onboarding requirement
Develop logical test scenarios and validate compatibility and accuracy against DHL Express Global Application Portfolio (suite of applications)
Project manage a detailed deployment plan (SIT, UAT & RTP Activities) of new customer onboarding requests from commencement to completion
Define success criteria, track and validate performance against key performance indicators and value added towards business as a result of the engagement and deployment done
Monitor application service performance bottlenecks and document / present opportunities for enhancements
Maintain systems integrity by enforcing Integration data quality and timeliness, monitor relevant data, and ensure compliance
Coordinate with colleagues and customers and resolve issues, reduce risk and enhance user satisfaction
Stay abreast of new technology and provide consultancy to the business on viable options to adopt while leading the change in accordance with best practices
- 3-5+ years of development experience; prior experience working with ERP or Supply Chain solutions is an advantage
- Experience in API’s, EDI formats and related language in addition to structured release & deployment best practices
- Demonstrated experience writing Web Services, RESTFUL, or SOAP, as well as writing fault-tolerant code and project management experience
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and ability to follow procedures and resolve exceptions
- Familiarity with Database tools, Integration Architecture, and best practices
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills with strong sense of customer service and work in a team with diverse cultural backgrounds
- Demonstrated ability to design and document software solutions
- Solution oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, and meeting tight deadlines
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.