Market and promote Financial Products Division (FPD) products and services to Caterpillar dealers and customers in an assigned area. Develop strong relationships with Caterpillar enterprise partners and key FPD departments.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promotes and supports Caterpillar’s enterprise strategy and FPD’s strategy by collaborating with Territory Managers and Sales Managers to meet Line Unit volume metrics and goals. Supports a strong work climate and engagement with Territory Managers.
- Promotes Aftermarket products and services to Caterpillar dealers in an assigned territory.
- Promotes usage of Cat Card or similar product for parts, service, rental and all Caterpillar merchandising programs to Caterpillar dealers in an assigned territory, where applicable.
- Creates and facilitates financial products and systems training for dealer sales, finance, service and administration organizations, as well as Local Office support departments.
- Identifies and develops focus programs and analyzes spread, PODD (EPP and Finance) and area metrics to assess dealer needs.
- Drives improvement in dealer retail finance processes and the customer finance experience between dealer finance management and Line Unit support.
- Develops and implements a sales strategy by dealer supporting Cat Card, CFIS products and other Aftermarket initiatives including, but not limited to CVA, Unsecured and Secured Rebuild/Repair financing options.
- Develops and maintains relationships of key dealer personnel, machine business division DSD and GASD partners and FPD employees to drive Caterpillar enterprise strategic objectives and increase customer loyalty. Champions services provided by the FPD, CFAS and CFIS.
- Analyzes area results, assists with gathering competitive intelligence information, identifies gaps and implements necessary improvement plans to meet business goals and objectives. Creates and delivers presentations.
- Promotes Caterpillar enterprise business unit, dealer and FPD alignment.
- Participates in accomplishment of continuous improvement objectives for the department. Progress toward accomplishment of these is measured through maintenance of necessary measurements and analysis of associated data. Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them.
- Understands the Harassment policy of the company and is responsible for its application in all aspects of employment.
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Advanced ability to understand the drivers of dealer satisfaction.
- Advanced understanding to create and develop Cat Merchandising programs.
- Advanced understanding of Cat Financial systems.
- Proven knowledge of and the ability to leverage SFDC.
- Advanced knowledge of and ability to apply finance concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze the financial status of customers.
- Working knowledge of finance/leasing products, policies, and procedures.
- Advanced understanding of CFSC credit policies and procedures, documentation and pricing models to negotiate acceptable pricing and terms on transactions.
- Working knowledge of Caterpillar dealer, Caterpillar District and Machine Business Division organizations.
- Proven ability to develop and enhance positive dealer and customer relationships.
- Proven ability to monitor market conditions to ensure competitiveness of financial products and pricing while assuring adequate profit for risk taken.
- Advanced knowledge of and the ability to promote the value of CFSC as a finance/lease and insurance source by focusing on flexibility, quality, and high level of service provided.
- Knowledge of Caterpillar products, their applications and their markets.
- Knowledge of Caterpillar dealer organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to define insurance markets and recommend insurance solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing and marketing techniques.
- Demonstrated knowledge of insurance products and their markets, compliance and regulations.
- Demonstrated knowledge and the ability to promote the value of Cat Card as an unsecured finance source.
- Ability to apply human relations skills.
- Ability to travel to dealer locations is required on a regular basis up to 50% of the time.
- Ability to drive a car or adequately arrange for transportation to and from dealerships, customer sites, etc.
A 4-year college or university degree in any discipline and a minimum of 3 years exempt experience in credit, customer services, collections, marketing, insurance, sales and/or financial statement analysis is recommended.
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.