The ideal candidate will be innovative, team oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. We are seeking someone with demonstrated history of successful project ownership and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities. A passion for the home and lifestyle industry as well as enthusiasm for helping customers find the products that suit them is highly desired. The Site Merchandiser must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically, have the ability to anticipate bottlenecks, escalate to management, maximize business benefit, and deliver a world-class customer experience. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following – 3 or more years of experience with online merchandising, campaign and content creation – Proven track record of successful data driven decision making; ability to think critically, analyze and synthesize information to make decisions – Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects and competing priorities – Excellent written and oral communication skills – Fluent in Arabic and English – written and spoken – BA Degree from a top tier School
The Site Merchandiser serves as the key Amazon.com customer advocate within the business and is responsible for optimizing the category’s storefront for maximum performance, leveraging iterative testing and data analysis and ensuring the quality of our content. Key to success in this role is the ability to understand the category’s key traffic drivers (which may include email marketing, direct search, SEO, and sponsored links) and how to optimize them. Creative thinking is also critical as the Site Merchandiser will brainstorm new ideas and work with the team launch and test new merchandising tactics, gathering metrics and sharing best practices and key learnings with colleagues across Amazon. Finally, they must possess an eye for innovation, in order to identify opportunities for content efficiency and automation, then working cross-functionally to implement those improvements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Consistently improve the customer experience in the store; increase traffic and improve conversion.
- Develop, own and drive the store’s merchandising and promotions calendar, creating on-site, social media, and outbound content to support the business
- Partner with colleagues in the planning of the team’s work and help to evolve the team’s practices, constantly looking for improvements.
- Participate in cross functional teams across Amazon.com to further develop the shopping experience for our customer.
- Regularly monitor and analyze campaign performance and metrics to strategically make decisions that constantly improve the customer experience.
- Ability to lead cross-functional projects across category or other departments
- Ability to think and influence multiple stakeholders both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced SQL skills
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.