Essential Job Functions
- Coordinates activities of functional areas or of department account leads to ensure that business solution objectives are met.
- Assists in interpreting demand forecasts and in planning and delivering end-to-end services. Escalates issues and recommends adjustments.
- Maintains records of account specific service problems and assists in prioritizing work requests. Identifies process changes or adjustments and escalates same.
- Maintains records of expenditures to ensure compliance with approved budgets.
- Assists in coordinating communications between lines of service (LOS) and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing service offerings meet client specifications.
- Assists in identifying service improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
- Ensures delivery of projects meet client and company expectations and needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
- Three or more years of support services or project or program experience
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Project management skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.