An opportunity has arisen for a Play Attendant to join Water Sports & Beach Activities department in Madinat Jumeirah. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- To follow the activity program, team buildings, birthday parties and events
- Manning the Climbing Wall & water sport areas as per set Jumeirah Health & safety standards
- To maintain a cheerful, enthusiastic and courteous attitude
- To be familiar with all the land & water sports activities.
- Organize activities for all guests
- Entertain all guests during the day on the beach and the pool areas
- Assist colleagues whenever possible and needed
- Promote the daily activity schedule and gather as many participants
- Up sell and promote other activities such as water sports
- Ensure all equipment are in good working condition and prepare self for the following day’s program
- To ensure the cleanliness of the activity areas
- To be aware of the Fire & safety procedures
- At least 2 year experience working in similar role in a multi-cultural 5 star hotel environment
- Good interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- customer-focused, approachable and outgoing personality
- Ability to relate to the requirements of customers from all age groups and sectors of society, including people with special needs
- Secondary education or equivalent
- Excellent English communication skills
About The Benefits
This position offers a competitive salary and package which includes; fully furnished shared accommodation, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, flight allowance every 2 years, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B outlets and reduced hotel rates.
About Company:Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts are regarded as among the most luxurious and innovative in the world and have won numerous international travel and tourism awards. The company was founded in 1997 with the aim to become a hospitality industry leader through establishing a world class portfolio of luxury hotels and resorts. Building on this success, in 2004 Jumeirah Group became a member of Dubai Holding – a collection of leading Dubai-based businesses and projects – in line with a new phase of growth and development for the Group.
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.