Operations Excellence Internship
Please note: In order to be considered, you must be enrolled in higher education for the full duration of the internship.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Duration: 6 months, starting January 2020
The internship assignment
The intern will be an integral part of the Sales & Delivery organization in the UAE. The organization is in the process of a complete overhaul with the introduction of Model 3 in the local market which will see a drastic change in volumes and as a result requires a fresh look at processes. You will be involved in the strategic set up of the organization, reviewing and fine tuning activities, deal extensively with stakeholders at various levels.
Learning goals & Tasks
- Understanding complex and time sensitive processes and developing strategies to help the business adapt to a changing environment
- Establishing relationships with important stakeholders
- Maintaining and improving customer processes with the aim of enhancing the experience
- Process documentation
- Fluent language skills in English, Arabic is a plus
- Valid UAE driver’s license
- Preferably a business studies major
- Ability to build relationships and represent Tesla in a professional capacity and manner
- Proactive work mentality
- The ability to keep an overview and improve processes
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving oriented
- A strong team player
- Proficient skills in Excel
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.