As a Digital Performance Marketing Professional, you’ll develop various strategies, execute plans, measure performance and report on insights regarding digital performance marketing activities.
As an experienced digital expert, you’ll work to deliver high performance across key channels including Samsumg.com, Retailer.com & Pure player channels whilst collaborating with stakeholders.
As part of this role, you will oversee and coordinate overall media planning, reporting & execution.
Role and Responsibilities
Activate digital / e-commerce campaigns and agency management.
- Manage & Execute digital and e-commerce campaigns with media agency support
- Establish and maintain industry benchmark and KPIs for Conversion funnel
- Maximize ROAS & leads across digital campaigns
- Align with SEO team to maximize Search Engine coverage and efficiency
- Continuously look for new tools/strategies to help drive online business growth
- Laisse with media agency to develop media strategy and plans
- Monitor industry changes and build relationships with key vendors to innovate Samsung’s media strategy
- Communicate with the wider marketing team to align and improve over-arching digital strategy
Generate reports and actionable insights
- Monitor performance of each activity, and work with agencies to ensure each activities are optimized
- Working with agency partners and internal teams to analyze the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns and provide timely feedback to implement updates/changes as needed
- Discover competitive gaps, and provide recommendations to improve
- Monitor industry news, trends, and shifts to align with evolving digital strategies
- Ability to analyze campaign data and provide clear insights and recommendations
- Deep knowledge of digital media and performance marketing
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills; able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance
- Experience collaborating with external agencies
- Experience working with popular ad platforms (SA/DV 360, FB Manager, Twitter, Snapchat etc.)
- Experience with common Adobe Analytics, Tableau, and marketing data warehouse platforms
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 4 years in related digital performance/e-commerce roles
- Experience in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (Understanding of Excel functions, pivot tables, and charts/graphs)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (including presentation)
- BS/BA degree required
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.