As part of this role you will be responsible for creating actionable digital insights. Based on findings from all digital marketing channels including samsung.com, social media, search, CRM and Paid Media, you will report, optimise improve the company’s digital campaigns and programs.
Role and Responsibilities
- Review and utilise data to create actionable insights-translating those to efficient digital marketing activities and spending.
- Manage data metrics and reporting, reporting measurements and insights to leadership team.
- Manage data integrity for datasets upon first output whilst and maintain the data checks throughout the data pipeline from collection till visualization.
- Transform data into actionable Marketing and Product insights.
- Identify and integrate new data sources opportunity to enrich the data sets.
- Own the Adobe Stack (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience manager and Adobe Target) for providing the overall business strategy and goals of the platforms.
- Find New Processes and approaches to support the team Data needs.
- Evangelize a data-driven approach to digital marketing across business units; provide guidance and consulting where needed.
- Articulate insights and results clearly and create data-driven content and present to management and other stakeholders through storytelling approach.
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills; able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance.
- Experience in Visualization tools (such as Tableau or Power-BI)
- Experience in Web Analytics using Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
- Project Management skills.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years of specific digital analyst / insights experience
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience within an e-commerce organisation would be an advantage
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.