Caterpillar currently has an opportunity for an experienced Aftermarket Solutions Regional Consultant to join the team in Dubai
This position will serve as the Aftermarket Consultant for our Connectivity products in the EAME region. You will be responsible for delivering critical support to the field teams driving incremental Product Link connections to Cat assets. Furthermore, you will support and refine strategies to ensure Customers and Dealer receive value from the Accelerated Connectivity Strategy.
This position will support Caterpillar and dealers to create and capture Aftermarket growth opportunities and ensure an improved customer experience and enhanced brand value for the customer. The position will be responsible for leading various projects with internal partners from and to ensure execution of the Connectivity Plan.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Serve as a single point of contact and trusted advisor for teams and dealers supporting Accelerated Connectivity in the EAME Region
- Develop and deliver internal training in a way that enables field and business partner education, understanding and commitment to the Accelerated Connectivity Goal.
- Additionally, support dealer training and awareness, supporting them in creating opportunities with customers to utilise the Connectivity product
- Identify, document and distribute examples of dealer execution excellence to field teams to support Accelerated Connectivity Goals
- Demonstrate collaboration and drive partnership of internal workstream owners and maintain commitment to achieving common goals
- Track key metrics and project plans through disciplined process and cadence
- Identify the root cause and define alternative paths forward, which may not exist today, for obstacles inhibiting progress toward Connectivity goals. Challenges may be territory unique and creative solutions will be required to support progress.
- Leverage understanding of Connectivity offerings, dealer operations and customer value drivers to develop process solutions for deployment through field force.
- Approach daily tasks in a way that inspire commitment to the Connectivity strategy in people (Caterpillar employees and dealers) to obtain the cooperation and commitment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
Customer experience in the areas of connectivity, technology, parts, service operations, or sales
Ideal Candidates Will Also Have:
- Dealer-facing Field Rep Experience
- Demonstrated experience with Telematics or related industry
- Strong understanding of our Cat Dealer Network
- Project Management and Project Execution skills
- Experience in deploying Connectivity strategies for machinery products
- Excellent customer focus (internal, dealer and end customer)
- Excellent relationship building and communications skills
- Experience working on global initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to work with a sense of urgency to bring multiple stakeholders together for a common objective
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.